[Steam-engine] Steam Lubricators

Jeff Smith steamenginesmitty at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 16 22:00:59 PDT 2004

Hello,

I have listed some lubricators on ebay that might help
some of you out.  They are probably a little better
than I explained them, but I like to not disappoint
someone when they get something that I have sold.  If
you have an incomplete lubricator these might help you
out.

I am just trying to clean out my garage.  My goal is
to park in it by January 1, 2005.........YEAH
RIGHT!!!!  I started in January of 2004 and it sure
seems like I have a Loooooooooong way to go!!!!  Also,
it just kills me when someone can use a part that
someone else has and they won't let it go, so I am
MAKING ROOM and letting others have my 34 year old
collection of items that I will never use and maybe
they can!!!

Here is the link to this weeks items:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=steamenginesmitty&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50

Thank you, and sorry for the sales pitch, but
hopefully you all see something you can use.

Jeff Smith