[AT] SEMI OT: Friend Needs Kubota help

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Thu Jul 15 18:16:24 PDT 2004

In a message dated 7/15/2004 5:19:10 PM Pacific  Daylight Time,
rlgoss at evansville.net writes:
I would guess those owners had  the same problem as some lawnmower
customers I've had who could not  understand why their mowers didn't cut
well after they had sharpened the  blades.  Sure enough, they were
mounted upside  down.

Larry

Larry,
when they serviced my lawn  tractor this spring they put in a new type of
blade when it gets dull you just  turn it over and go back to mowing. They are
sharpened on both sides. I was  really surprized when i took them off to sharpen
them last month. Neat idea I  wonder what took so long.

Walt Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm
Monmouth,  OR 97361
503 623-0460