[AT] My Kubota 3 poiont hitch rotary tiller

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Wed Jul 14 16:47:58 PDT 2004

Well it was just a word to the wise Cecil.  I'm not saying I wouldn't run it
on the D-12 if it were me.  I'd just feel bad if you busted it and I didn't
tell you my experience.  However, if it is for up to a 22 hp tractor the
D-12 might bust the roto-tiller before the roto-tiller can bust the PTO.
grins.

Charlie