[AT] My Kubota 3 poiont hitch rotary tiller

Mike Sloane msloane at att.net
Wed Jul 14 14:45:23 PDT 2004

It sounds like a good machine, Cecil, but the JD 40 may not be geared
slow enough for tilling - for the tiller to work properly, you need to
keep the PTO speed up and the ground speed down. Your garden is pretty
well loosened up, so you may be able to get by. What you really need is
a Farmall 340 with a TA. ;-)

Mike

--
Mike Sloane