[AT] Bad tractor day

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Mon Jul 12 13:57:41 PDT 2004

Leroy,
Please don't use either a good  shot of gasoline in the carb intake is a lot
safer and may save you from real  damage to the engine. We use either to start
deisels but they are a much  stronger engine and even they get damage when
one uses a little to  much.

It does sound like you are having a fuel problem though I would  start at the
tank and clean everything from their the the main jets. Another  thing it
could be is dirt right at the tnak where the bowl connects I had that  the other
day on my LA stopped me dead.

Walt Davies
Cooper Hollow  Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361