[AT] Bad tractor day

LeRoy Price III leroy_price3 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 12 09:11:07 PDT 2004

Its an updraft...

They were dry Walt but carbed up so I cleaned them also.

Compression is great, just rebuilt 1 year ago and was running fine just 3
weeks ago
without issue.

Its and updraft and I think I'll spray some ether in the next try and see
what happens.

I know fuel level sometimes will cause this but I think I have enough but it
was leaking for
awhile.

Need to recheck things again once the batteries are recharged.

LeRoy