[AT] Bad tractor day

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Mon Jul 12 14:39:12 PDT 2004

Now I know where to get a question answered!  I've been wondering what the
maximum BMEP  (Brake Mean Effective Pressure) is of an optimum ether
(either) and oxygen mixture at typical cylinder pressures is for a long
time.   This would be helpful to know this number to know what danger ether
presents to an engine.  It sounds like, surely, Walt must know.  Without
this number the whole ether issue is B.S.

George Willer