[AT] Allis Chalmers B-1 lawn tractor

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Sun Jul 11 23:45:36 PDT 2004

Larry, this Kubota does not have a mid mount mower . I don't know if it was
an option or not but we had already picked up a good deal on a rear mount
Case-IH mounted mower. I've got a few Case suitcase weights that would be
ideal , just need to make a bracket for them.

Ralph in Sask.
http://lgoff.sasktelwebsite.net/