[AT] Allis Chalmers B-1 lawn tractor

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Sun Jul 11 18:29:11 PDT 2004

Gil,  the B 10 came after the B 1 according to Swinford.  I'm pretty sure
that is right.  I just never saw a 7 1/4 hp Briggs.  7's yes, 7 1/2 yes but
the 7 1/4 struck me as strange.

I have Wendels book and all of Swinfords AC books.  Swinford is generally
more accurate as far as I can tell.  That is not to kick Mr. Wendel.  His
book has been a good source of information too.

Charlie