[AT] Old age getting you down/SCAM

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Tue Feb 24 08:31:42 PST 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Wayne Snelling" <wsnelling at southplainscollege.edu>
To: "Antique tractor email discussion group" <at at lists.antique-tractor.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2004 10:43 AM
Subject: Re: [AT] Old age getting you down/SCAM

> In regard to age: I just received word last night that my step-mom had a
> stroke Sunday morning on her way to have surgery. Current condition is
> uncertain and maybe some of you can help me understand why they would
> drill two holes in her skull to relieve pressure and will do surgery
> later? My mom died of a stroke but never had anything like this necessary.
>
> Wayne

Wayne,

Our son died from a stroke.  We are told that the pressure would have
destroyed much of his vital motor function if he had survived.  He would
have been unable to walk or talk.  Why, Lord?

The holes may have been to relieve some of the pressure to prevent or
minimize brain damage.

George Willer