[AT] About me (Paw Paw)

David Myers walking_tractor at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 22 08:34:22 PST 2004

--- DAVIESW739 at aol.com wrote:
> this is from my 2nd gt. grand aunt's book that she
> wrote at the tender age of
> 80. She was the last known surviving member of the
> first great wagon train to
> oregon in 1843.

Walt, family history is more than neat, don't really
know how to put it into words but you know what I
mean.

You got me thinking (real unusual, and possibly
dangerous) we have Paw Paw trees all around. They have
a fruit I believe is inedible.  BUT, there is the old
song about 'way down yonder in the Paw Paw patch'.
Maybe there are more than one type of Paw Paw?  Have
to do some research on this one.
Dave Myers
Paw Paw, Michigan