[AT] About me/now weather

RW rep4oem at attglobal.net
Sun Feb 22 09:14:01 PST 2004

You are right Herb.  Those onions of H.L.'s were the nicest,
good tasting onions I've remembered having in a long time.
And that is coming from one who Loves Onions.  Just ask
Gene Dotson!

Thanks H.L. for being such a good guy and sharing those
Onions.  They go good with that "Shiner Beer" Bear brings
from Texas.  See you all in Portland Aug. 2004!

Randy W.