[AT] F-14

Grant Brians gbrians at hollinet.com
Fri Feb 20 06:48:25 PST 2004

Charlie and Dave, I have a slightly different perspective on the acquisition
of tractors. Yes, I have acquired one or two because the price was such that
I could not pass it up and then passed them on to someone who wanted them.
But if I get them it is because I want to use it for farming. So, tires are
a critical consideration for use.... An F-14 with cultivating bars would be
cool in that regard....
        Grant Brians
        Hollister CA