[AT] F-14

Tim Bivens bivenshill at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 20 07:06:09 PST 2004

Dave,                                                I
am getting in on this rather late since I just now got
on the new list but you don't have to spend $1000.00
for new tires for your F-14. Just find some rear
wheels in a more common size and buy tires for them. I
don't know what all sizes came on F-14's but I am
pretty sure they weren't all 40'. I know I have had
several F-12's and have never had one with 40" tires.
I am pretty sure these came with a variety of
different rim sizes. Are you sure they are even
originals? Are they solid center wheels, cutoff or
what?
Thanks,
Tim