[AT] F-14

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Fri Feb 20 04:38:51 PST 2004

Get your money back?  I didn't know that was an option!
I thought it was kind of like taking up golf.  When you quit you can only
get about 50% of what you paid for your clubs and forget about the  green
fees, balls, beer, bets, tees, towels, and time.

Seriously,  when I look at a tractor I try to take into account the value of
the tires compared to those on comparable tractors.  That is not to say you
can get it all back.

Charlie