[AT] restoring tractor lights

Carl Tatlock carllary at surfglobal.net
Wed Feb 18 12:44:25 PST 2004

Chrome plating, in my view-- of the ones I have seen done-- do not have any
where near the same reflective value as silver.  They are cheaper (in old car
restoration) but the results are not, in my opinion, as good.  It provides a
different kind of light reflection, so if doing it (for looks and use) both
should be done so they look the same.   Resilvering people most often advertise
in the old car newspapers and magazines-- borrow one from an old-car friend.