[AT] restoring tractor lights

H. L. Staples hlstaples at mcloudteleco.com
Wed Feb 18 09:39:21 PST 2004

Cecil---O-ring material can be bought in rolls and cut to the length
required and attached to form a ring with Super Glue you should be able to
fabricate a good seal shock absorber in this way.

It seems to me that chrome plating on the reflector would be a good and
durable solution to the problem of the loss of the silver coating.  You
should be able to find a chrome finisher under the heading of Plating in the
phone book.

In doing a Google search I found the following.

http://www.google
com/search?q=Plating&sourceid=opera&num=0&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

Take a look if you like.

H. L. Staples
McLoud, Oklahoma
USA