[AT] restoring tractor lights

Steve W. falcon at telenet.net
Wed Feb 18 09:47:46 PST 2004

http://www.stevesautorestorations.com/silvering.htm
Does resilvering but it isn't cheap.

http://www.ply33.com/Repair/lights.html
Some interesting reading about headlights and just how little resistance
it takes to throw a 6 volt system into turmoil.

Or look at Caswell plating kits and see what it would take to silver
plate the originals. Or there is the possibility of using silver mylar
and applying it like window film ( I did this for my BIL to make a large
reflector for a science project.) And then there are those kits made
that use a brush and battery to plate chrome or gold trim on cars
(JCWhitney sells them or at least they did)

Steve W.