[AT] restoring tractor lights

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Wed Feb 18 09:52:51 PST 2004

In a message dated 2/18/2004 9:36:47 AM Pacific Standard Time,
robinson at svs.net writes:
  Remember those little chrome replating kits that they
used to sell in mags like Popular Mechanics etc. They
had a brush on the end of a thing that resembled a
good sized penlight. and had a small cord with an
alligator clip on it. I wonder if something like that
would do the job. I have zero experience with them
Farmer i had one of those kits I silver and gold plate a coule of guns with
it. It works great. I don't know if one can still get them but they would work
well for small jobs.

Walt Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361