[AT] restoring tractor lights

Rob Wilson rowilson at infinet.com
Wed Feb 18 09:34:55 PST 2004

Cecil,
 That was me. There are places advertising in Hemmings Motor
News that do this and from what I've heard cost about $80
per set to resilver. There is a way to do this yourself if
you check out this place.

http://www.make-stuff.com/formulas/mirrors.html

There is another product called Alclad that is sold at
Hiobby shops that is very close to silvering but much cheaper
at about $7.50 a bottle.

Rob