[AT] Case VAH... just like the one I grew up on

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Sat Dec 4 10:12:29 PST 2004

That VAH is sure a high wheeler Dean. Must be almost the same size as I have
on the DC4.
Heres a DC4 on ebay that looks just like mine.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=45012&item=3857409728
&rd=1
It appears to have two fuel tank caps though. Mine only has one but I do
seem to recall a cut out in the hood apparently made for an extra fuel tank
filler. What was the deal on this? Why would they need two types of fuel?

Ralph in Sask.
http://lgoff.sasktelwebsite.net/