[AT] Case VAH... just like the one I grew up on

Dean Vinson vinsond at voyager.net
Sat Dec 4 09:14:02 PST 2004

<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3857954138>

Don't see these very often.  Dad bought his for $250 in about 1968 and
for years and years it was a reliable and versatile little tractor.
Still is, as far as I know, owned now by a friend of the family.  I
twisted the PTO shaft off inside in the late 70s or early 80s, while
just starting to brushhog one of the pastures, and I've heard the new
owner tried to fix it but was never been able to find the right part
(VAC part won't interchange, apparently). Anyway, nice to see tbere's
still a few of these around.

Dean Vinson  --  Dayton Ohio
<http://my.voyager.net/~vinsond/>