[Farmall] Woods Mower I.D.

Troy Bogdan tbogdan1 at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 29 03:57:07 PST 2004

OOps, I forgot, I had one more question.

On the web site it has manuals for two #59 mowers, The 59 C-2 and the 59-LB
(Lawnboy??)??  It doesn't have the L-59-A (which I think mine is).

Can I safely assume this is the same deck I have with a few minor changes
for later model tractors, or am I off in that assumption.  You know what
they say when you assume . . . you make an ass out of you and me!

Thanks,  Troy