[AT] O/T one horse sleighs

Herbert Metz metz-h.b at mindspring.com
Fri Dec 24 04:27:53 PST 2004

Karls interesting bobsled experience reminded me of something we did about a
dozen years ago.    Part of our church's 100th (?) birthday celebration
events was a ride in a horse drawn wagon.    All ages enjoyed the ride.
This fellow was the only horse wagon owner I could find who would allow his
horses to be around people and on city streets.
Herb