[AT] Got Woodchuck Pills? Snow

carl gogol cgogol at twcny.rr.com
Thu Dec 23 09:29:32 PST 2004

I, and all the other list members from the Central New York area are truly
amazed that a 15" snow fall can be an area record!  Gosh if we had to spend
5 hours every time it snowed 10 or 15" in a winter, we wouldn't have time to
sleep, eat or tell tall stories from December  through April!
Bottom line, invest in some real snow removal equipment, the world doesn't
have to stop just because it snowed 20 or 30 inches overnight!  :-)
We are off to Ohio (Akron / Wadsworth) early tomorrow morning.  I hope they
can handle a few inches of snow better than Roanoke VA could  a couple of
years ago.  I got such of kick out of their Big DOT trucks running around in
packs of 5 - 8 vehicles, using plows that we would have on full size pickup
trucks,  its an image I will have for the rest of my life
Merry Christmas and Peace to the whole list.
 Carl Gogol
Manlius, NY
(2) AC D-14, AC 914H
Simplicity 3112 & 7116
Kubota F-2400 - I can't wait to try it on a foot or more snow with the blade
I got on ebay.