[AT] Got Woodchuck Pills? Snow

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Wed Dec 22 15:57:04 PST 2004

We finally got between 10 and 12 inches here in Evansville, Farmer.  I
spend about five hours on a tractor today moving the stuff around.  The
prediction is for another foot of snow tonight.  It looks like I'll
spend tomorrow doing the same thing over again.  We could end up having
the all-time record snowfall out of this storm system.

Larry