[AT] Was woodchuck pills, now S-S-Snow

Gene Dotson gdotsly at loganrec.com
Thu Dec 23 03:07:05 PST 2004

    The snow hasn't stopped yet. We now officially have the
highest snowfall recorded for our area and hasn't finished with
us yet. Wind speed is picking up, so will be a lot of drifting.
Temp now at 15F with gusts to 31MPH. Level 3 emergency declared
for the area, so means emergency travel only. All businesses and
factories are closed.
    Will certainly be a challenge clearing the snow with the
little 222 that does not have a cab. Have to get out the
snowmobile suit today. Just have to do the best I can with what
we are given.
    I have planted all my farm to wheat, so the snow cover will
protect it for the coming cold weather this weekend.
Predicting - 15F for Christmas morning.

                    Gene

: Yes, Gene, the door hinges are frozen wide open now. You've
got me beat for
: snow but I'm pretty sure I win for the lowest temp. Its
about -24F tonight
: with a little North wind giving wind chills in the -39 range
they say. I'm
: not going out there to experience it.
: You did get a good deal on that snow blower. Got a cab on that
little Case?
:
: Ralph in Sask.
: http://lgoff.sasktelwebsite.net/