[AT] Was woodchuck pills, now S-S-Snow

Rob Wilson rowilson at infinet.com
Wed Dec 22 22:49:23 PST 2004

Well I don't know which is worse the snow or the ice we
have. We only got about and inch of snow but it has been
raining since about 6 PM. Ice everywhere. We're about
20 miles Southeast of Columbus Oh. My son just came up
and said that the windows in his room looked like the
glass in the shower :)
Rob