[AT] Was woodchuck pills, now S-S-Snow

two4ac at earthlink.net two4ac at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 23 12:42:53 PST 2004

The 1948 Allis C I had in my back yard has been buried by a pile of snow and
my wifes car is quickly becoming the same way.  I did manage to get my Jeep
out a little while ago, but only after removing knee high snow from in front
of the front door of my house.  The last time I saw snow like this I was a
little kid!  It was more fun then :)  although, between us, I did play a
little with the Jeep while I had it out.

David D. Gibson
1941 Allis Chalmers B
1942 Allis Chalmers C
1947 Allis Chalmers C