[AJD] DB1234

John Boehm rustyacres at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 22 18:58:09 PST 2004

I use a later version of Acrobat, too, I think version
5. I've loaded the pdf files of the catalog list and
of the catalogs themselves on my hard drive and just
call up the list of catalogs to find out which one I
want to open. It's a lot easier than digging out the
CD and risking scratching it up. Only problem is not
all the catalogs on the CD seem to be on the list. I
needed to open the 50 catalog the other day and even
though I couldnt find it on the list, I kept opening
up catalog files till I found it.

John Boehm
Woodland, CA
Visit my web site at http://vintagetractors.com