[AT] Got Woodchuck Pills? Snow

seithr at denison.edu seithr at denison.edu
Wed Dec 22 08:02:12 PST 2004

We may be just on the edge of the storm here in central-eastern Ohio. They're
saying 6 to 10 inches for Columbus, but nothing has kicked up here in
Granville, 30 miles east of the capital. Plenty of cold expected, however. I've
set the bathroom pipes to drip once already this week. My boss, who lives in a
much more poorly insulated house, never remembers to do that and is still
frozen up from the first blast.

Barkley Beagle and I intend to spend a quiet Christmas in town. He has a stack
of presents from friends and admirers. He can smell the liver treats through
several layers of wrapping paper.

Best,
Bob Seith
1953 Farmall Cub