[AT] Got Woodchuck Pills? and Dogs

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Wed Dec 22 05:53:44 PST 2004

Go for it Cecil.  You need a buddy to ride with you when Lucille can't go
along.  A saw a friend of mine just before Thanksgiving and she was showing
me the 2 new pups she and her husband just got.
A German Shepard and a Jack Russel.  Both born the same day and about 45
days old when I saw them.  You should have seen them.  That Jack Russel KNEW
he was the biggest dog in the car even if the German Shepard was sitting on
top of him.  LOL

Charlie