[AJD] Tech Data Question

Robert M. Massengale ltcmikem at ktc.com
Tue Dec 21 19:17:01 PST 2004

Duane, Greg, Dean & Louis -

Can't thank you enough for the detailed explanations of the tech data that's going to
be useful to me.  I talked with the Deere pubs folks this morning and they quoted
$95 + s&h for the reprint of SM-2004.  For that price I'd like to take a shot at the
eBay option.  I was out-bid on a couple Operators Manuals last week and finally
ordered a reprint from Deere.  Dean... I really appreciate the overview of the types
and formats that these publications are available in.  Thanks again to everyone who
jumped in to help me sort this one out.

Mike

Robert M. Massengale
Fredericksburg, Texas  78624