[AJD] Tech Data Question

Louis louis at kellnet.com
Tue Dec 21 12:24:05 PST 2004

It looks like the manual on eBay is an early JD service manual.  It
appears to mainly cover the styled B's up to SN 201000.  Where SM2004
covers all styled B's, and is probably updated from the manual on eBay.
I just looked, you can get SM2004 on a CD from Deere for $50.  That is
the way I would go.  You can print out the section that you need for
what you are working on.  Then you don't have to worry about greasy
fingerprints all over your manual.

Lou