[AJD] Tech Data Question

Robert M. Massengale ltcmikem at ktc.com
Tue Dec 21 07:08:41 PST 2004

Ebay item 3861583313 is a "Dealer Service Manual" that would include my '41 B
ser 109494.  It does not appear to be the same as SM-2004.  Does anyone on the
List know what the difference(s) would be between this "Dealer" Service Manual and
SM-2004 available from John Deere?

In a similar vein, I have ordered (but not yet received) the Operators Manual (OM-
R2005) from Deere for $30 + s&h.  However, I have seen several well used
"original"  Operator's Manuals sell on eBay for considerably more than the reprint
like I've ordered.   Is the info/data the same in both manuals?  If so I presume the
increased cost is a "collector's premium" for the original tech data.

Thanks in advance,

Mike

Robert M. Massengale
Fredericksburg, Texas 78624