[Farmall] Tachometer

Robert L. Holtzer rholtzer at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 20 08:17:23 PST 2004

I haven't seen it operate, John.  It had an LCD screen.  Whether or not
some conversion factor would be needed I don't know.  Maybe a prop could be
mounted on the end of the crank (just kidding!!!).  I'll have to take
another look at the device.  My interest was in the RPM range and price.

Bob Holtzer