[AT] Catching up /a ramble

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Sun Dec 19 05:08:11 PST 2004

>  Over Thanksgiving we made a mad dash north to retrieve the Agricat that
> Dave Cesan  had . The weather man was calling for a two nice days before it
> snowed .   Close to a thousand miles in two days so we didnt get to spend a
> whole lot of time in any one spot . But we did visit with Dave and his wife
> for a bit .  Dave has quite an assortment of machines , minus one less now .
> You see lots of pictures of old dozers , but to actually see them ,wow !

	Sounds like you had a nice trip, Ivan. Dave and his wife are really
nice people to know. I am sure you will have a great winter getting that
little tractor in shape to wow your neighbor. grins.

	Just wondering which route you took to go to Springfield? I suppose
you took the NYS Thruway being as you are way over in western PA.

Cecil

what you said.

Cecil E Monson
Lucille Hand-Monson