[AT] Catching up /a ramble

JParks jkparks at flash.net
Sun Dec 19 08:54:53 PST 2004

Ivan

Congrats on the new crawler.  I'd be interested in seeing the type of track
the Agricat has and the process you're going through in making pins/bushings
and boring the links............and the material you're using!  I know this
is a pretty small machine so you can get away with some shortcuts that would
not be possible in production machines that move lots of dirt, but it still
sounds like a quite a project.  I applaud your efforts and dedication!

John Parks
Boise, ID