[AJD] Remote hydraulic cylinder relief Valve ????

Bus Driver mpmbd at yadtel.net
Sun Dec 19 04:14:40 PST 2004

Remote cylinders controlled by a valve that seals well, or by the
quick-disconnect couplings,  can experience an incredible range of pressures
with varying temperatures. Perhaps the implement will be stored in "The Big
Shed" (outdoors) until it is used next season. While in direct Sun,
sustained presssures in excess of 10K PSI have been measured in  closed
hydraulic systems. Perhaps JD had some other purpose in mind for the relief
valve, but this might be be one of the reasons for the valve.