[AJD] Remote hydraulic cylinder relief Valve ????

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Sat Dec 18 23:47:27 PST 2004

Could someone please explain to me what the function of the AF3002R or
AF3798R Relief Valve is on a Remote Cylinder for a 520 through 730?  Are
they required?  Are the two part numbers interchangeable w/o performance
difference? What would the symptoms be if they were not used? Would these
also be required when using a Roll-Over Plow such as an 820A?

These may be a solution to a problem I'm having. TIA!

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

storeroom door

www.deerelegacy.com