[AJD] Greetings / Fly Wheel

Duane Larson jdlarson at comcast.net
Sat Dec 18 06:46:01 PST 2004

Troy,
Welcome back - we're still here, mostly.  I would give Dave at Allen Machine
Works a call (423) 753-5738.  They make the Taper-Loc flywheels and he
should be able to give you some advice.  They do have to be put on tight,
and there is a procedure to follow when installing one.  I have not heard of
this problem before, FWIW.
Regards,
Duane Larson