[AT] One additional wiring note

Richard Fink Sr nancydick at keyconn.net
Fri Dec 10 16:27:51 PST 2004

Cecil when we had the rental properties we had one tenant that was all ways
late. And finally just quit paying and the judge gave them 30 days to move
out and 1 year to pay the back rent 3 mouths. She made two $10.00 payments
and quit. I just took the loss it cost to much to go back before the judge.
And like you said to keep it tractor related i could have bought a couple
of tractors with what she beat us out of.
R Fink
PA