[AT] One additional wiring note

Edward Tabor edward.tabor at zoominternet.net
Sat Dec 11 19:28:15 PST 2004

Cecil,
Could their be a reason why they don't pay on time?  Is your rent due at
the same time other big bills, like power, or gas, or even credit cards,
are due?  Perhaps if you sat to chat with the offending tenants, you
might find a compromise.  I had 3 credit cards come due within 2 days of
each other.  Although I have savings, I dislike dipping into it, except
for emergency.  I was able to call each credit company, and get the due
dates staggered.  One is due on the 1st.  One is due on the 14th.  And
the last is on the 28th.  No problems with lates anymore.  It might work
for you, as well.
As for tenants busting things up, it is hard to find good people.

Ed