[AT] O/T How observant are you?16

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Thu Dec 9 12:38:34 PST 2004

I figured some of you would enjoy it.  I did.  The 15 right that showed up
on  my post was not my score.  It was from the guy that sent it to me and I
failed to get it croped out of the message.  I actually scored 19.  Missed
the two Canadian questions, the  direction of the slash on the no smoking
sign, one of the colors (gold) in the Campbells soup can ( haven't looked at
one in over 20 years I guess), the 7th drarf (never liked that story), the
direction of rotation on draining water, low end of the FM band by .1,  the
ACE of Spades, and yes I forgot there is on channel 1.   However, I didn't
cheat at all and some of those things you just don't see anylonger with such
modern things as remote controls, etc.   I don't know that I ever looked at
a Canadian Dime or Dollar coin.  Don't see many of them in NC.  Wouldn't
have known it  was Bluenose if I'd seen it!  lol

Charlie