[AT] Shop Toys For Christmas ?

Billy Hood aggie1967 at msn.com
Mon Dec 6 14:27:28 PST 2004

My #1 request for Santa is for a "floor stretcher".  Since I have been in your shop, I am sure you need one too.  Maybe we can get enough list people together and get a bulk wish going for old SC.

Actually I mostly need some time for just me in the shop.  I spent Sunday afternoon cutting out wooden tool box parts with my grandson for his Cub Scout Den to put together for their father's Christmas presents.  I need to build bunk beds for one set of grandkids, 2 cedar chest for friends girls, finish the JD H for grandson,.....etc. ad nausum.

Mostly, I just need to give thanks for all that I have and all that I am able to do.  May each of you be blessed with peace, love and happiness that family brings at this joyous season.
Bear