[AT] Shop Toys For Christmas ?

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Mon Dec 6 15:49:36 PST 2004

The top thing I could think of to improve my workshop would be a nice set of
overhead doors to replace the old plywood sliding doors on there now. The
sliding doors are fine but far from airtight and theres a lot of heat loss
when I have the furnace running. With the cost of heating fuel always
increasing I guess a good set of doors would eventually pay for themselves
in fuel saved.

Ralph in Sask.
http://lgoff.sasktelwebsite.net/