[AT] OT-need help with IDing a snowblower engine

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Sat Dec 4 10:00:57 PST 2004

Bruce
I can't imagine a chain saw engine powering a motor bike, at least not the
little 14 inch McCulloch saw that I have.
I do have one of those old 2 stroke powered snow throwers that I picked at a
sale . It has'nt run in years. Looks something like a snow shovel with an
engine mounted on it. I'm not even sure what model engine it had.

Ralph in Sask.
http://lgoff.sasktelwebsite.net/