[AT] Subdivision Development

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Fri Dec 3 10:18:45 PST 2004

You guys need a prop 13 CA or Measure 5 OR to  control your out of control
government. I payed just over $600 this year thanks  to Measure 5 and Farms are
taxed at a much lower amount than the rest of the  country is.   We keep
getting little increases for those silly things  like a new scholl or firehouse but
mostly we vote them down and the expert  figure out how live with what they
have. Amazing how good they are at this when  you pull the rug out from under
them. they all cry poor but they seem to get  along OK without the big money.
One city completey paved every street in town  with what they had and the one
next door asked for extra money and then couldn't  even fix one road that was
state hyway with what they got. OH they did fix the  downtown two block of
wider sidewalks and areas that jut out into the street so  that the big trucks
can't make the turns with out running over them. and this  was supposed to bring
more people to town to shop even though it cut the parking  in half. Hey I've
had my say I'll shut up now.

Back to tractor PLEASE  before we have another full blown fight over this
stuff.

Walt  Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361