[AT] Wire welder question

bwhdon acton at onramp.bz
Fri Aug 27 13:05:10 PDT 2004

Len,
Thanks for the info,

Most of my wire welding will be on auto and tractor sheet metal repairs, and
light up 1/4" plate on fabricated engine carts, Horse panels and horse
trailer body framing so I think I will go with the 120 hobart 140 handler ,
seems to be just right. For  the heavier welding I will do like you and fire
up the stick welder.

Thanks again

Don