[AT] Wire welder question

Warren F. Smith WarrenSmith at PalmettoBuilders.net
Fri Aug 27 13:26:19 PDT 2004

I bought a Clarke 130EN gas/no gas wire welder from Tractor Supply a couple
years ago. It's a 110v unit. I am by no means a heavy user but it has given
great service so far. I think it was less than 300.00. I did not buy the gas
setup for it, and have only used the flux-core wire. For "homeowner use", I
think it was a good value. I also have a Lincoln stick welder, but the wire
welder is so handy that I haven't bothered with the stick welder in a while.

Warren

---
Hey, we check all the outgoing mail and certify it Virus Free.